We are looking for a passionate software developer to help us deliver innovative solutions. So, what does that mean for you? Well, it means that you want to be involved in all phases of the application development lifecycle, including the development and maintenance of the application, developing implementation plans and estimates and writing, maintaining, and performing unit tests.
Varied work at interesting company
Pleasant atmosphere and enthusiastic colleagues
We'll help you to become an expert in your field
- Several years of strong commercial experience in .NET Development experience across the full stack.
- Being C# expert and having a solid grasp on design ideas.
- Real-world experience coding/deploying/troubleshooting .NET Core.
- Solid experience developing consumable Web API’s for a front end (Experience layers) and Web API's as SOA or Microservices.
- Experience with front end like React, SASS, linters, webpack
- Good understanding of CI/CD and DevOps
- Familiar with cloud platforms like Azure.
- Advanced written and spoken English communication skills.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Professional and pleasant working environment.
- The salary for this position starts from €3955 gross per month, depending on the knowledge and experience.
- Freedom, challenge and dynamics.
- Personal development.
- Ergonomic work space.
What we offer
We appreciate our committed employees and we complement that with a commitment of our own - our benefits package. We care about your wellbeing, work-life balance, education and we celebrate our milestones. Our benefits to employees include:
- Additional health insurance – we care about your health.
- 3rd pillar pension funds – we care about your future.
- Accident and travel insurance – we want to support you in unexpected situations.
- Additional vacation days – we understand the importance of your rest.
- Employment anniversary bonus scheme – we are grateful for your commitment.
- Flexible remote working possibilities - we want to provide you with convinient work schedule.
- Trainings and certifications – we care about your personal development.
- Birthday vouchers – we want to make you happy.
- Team building events – let’s have fun together!
How can I help you?
Applying for a role
When you find your ideal vacancy, simply click “Apply now” button and share your CV in English with us.
Your details are sent to our Talent Acquisition Team. If your knowledge and experience meet our expectations, we’ll give you a call!
There are 3 stages of interviews before becoming a part of Centric family: during them we’ll tell you about us, you’ll tell us about you, we’ll talk about technical stuff and much more!
If we have a match, you will be presented with an offer to join Centric! Start counting down the days till start, because we cannot wait to welcome you on board!
Once you sign the offer and later the contract, we will make sure that your start at Centric is smooth and exciting! Be ready for an amazing journey – go go go!