We are looking for a passionate Scrum Master to join our office in Kaunas or Vilnius! You will be working with professional teams on various projects and help them achieve their goals, spread scrum ideas with current and new team members as well as support Product owners. If you are a born leader – join our team and let’s climb the ladder of improvement together!
Varied work at interesting company
Pleasant atmosphere and enthusiastic colleagues
We'll help you to become an expert in your field
- Guide 2-3 teams on a path of implementing Scrum and bring them to higher levels of maturity;
- Guide teams towards cross-functional orientation by serving as an Agile coach;
- Coach and mentor the organization to facilitate adoption and maturity;
- Participate in overall company Scrum strategies, suggest improvements and changes;
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments for the team(s);
- Support Product owners in ongoing project activities;
- Assist in decision making, conflict resolution;
- Work with stakeholders in defining objectives and scope;
- Be a leader and drive others for improvement.
- At least 2 years of experience with exercising Agile methodology;
- Strong knowledge of Scrum best practices, theory and rules;
- Basic Project Management: knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion;
- Knowledge of other Agile methodologies and frameworks a like Kanban, Scrumban;
- Understanding the concepts of building systems and software development;
- Good coaching skills;
- Ability to travel if required;
- Improve as a field expert by attending trainings;
- Represent the company in conferences, meetings, etc.;
- Excellent team leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent work habits: organized, collaborative, proactive, creative, innovative;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Can-do attitude and proactivity;
- Advanced written and spoken English communication skills;
- Flexible working schedule.
- Professional and pleasant working environment.
- Salary starting at €3000 gross per month, depending on the knowledge and experience.
- Freedom, challenge and dynamics.
- Personal development.
- Ergonomic work space.
What we offer
We appreciate our committed employees and we complement that with a commitment of our own - our benefits package. We care about your wellbeing, work-life balance, education and we celebrate our milestones. Our benefits to employees include:
- Additional health insurance – we care about your health.
- 3rd pillar pension funds – we care about your future.
- Accident and travel insurance – we want to support you in unexpected situations.
- Additional vacation days – we understand the importance of your rest.
- Employment anniversary bonus scheme – we are grateful for your commitment.
- Flexible remote working possibilities - we want to provide you with convinient work schedule.
- Trainings and certifications – we care about your personal development.
- Birthday vouchers – we want to make you happy.
- Team building events – let’s have fun together!
How can I help you?
Applying for a role
When you find your ideal vacancy, simply click “Apply now” button and share your CV in English with us.
Your details are sent to our Talent Acquisition Team. If your knowledge and experience meet our expectations, we’ll give you a call!
There are 3 stages of interviews before becoming a part of Centric family: during them we’ll tell you about us, you’ll tell us about you, we’ll talk about technical stuff and much more!
If we have a match, you will be presented with an offer to join Centric! Start counting down the days till start, because we cannot wait to welcome you on board!
Once you sign the offer and later the contract, we will make sure that your start at Centric is smooth and exciting! Be ready for an amazing journey – go go go!