What you do
DevOps and Cloud engineers are passionate about creating, automating, and maintaining a Continuous Delivery pipeline in Centric’s Hybrid Cloud Environment. Employees must champion Infrastructure Automation, support Hybrid Cloud Solutions, automate Continuous Deployment, and display a strong understanding of PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS. Creating the next generation of Hybrid Cloud Platform, the employee makes a key contribution in supporting end-to-end Hybrid Cloud Automation of application delivery, including Infrastructure provisioning and integration with (CI/CD) platforms, using existing and emerging technologies.
A summary of your responsibilities:
- Work with engineering and development teams to develop infrastructure architectures, standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Work on a challenging project whose goal is to migrate on-prem workloads to the cloud infrastructure and automate those as much as possible.
- Direct collaboration with the development teams and the infrastructure teams to define and refine the continuous delivery pipeline process & procedures.
- Active contributor to the Project Architecture / Project Design phase regarding product deployment and infrastructure needs.
- Direct involvement in the Centric Hybrid Cloud PaaS definition & design according to the DevOps needs and recommendations.
- Develop tools and processes required to maintain the stability and performance of large-scale distributed systems in the cloud.
- Implementation and management of Cloud solutions – the full lifecycle of build, release, deployment, and configuration activities.
- Partner with development teams and Infrastructure architects to empower businesses.
- Collaborate with IT operations and service architects to craft AIS (Acceptance into Service) documents/requirements.
- Automate the environment by following continuous integration and deployment standards.
- Provisioning IT infrastructure [servers, virtual machines and/or containers, etc.].
- Move environments towards Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures while developing solutions for automation and scalability.
- Develop centralized management and performance monitoring solutions for the infrastructure using latest DevOps class tools and products.