We are looking for a passionate software developer to help us deliver innovative solutions to our customers. So, what does that mean for you? Well, it means that you want to be involved in all phases of the application development lifecycle, including the development and maintenance of the application, developing implementation plans and estimates and writing, maintaining, and performing unit tests.
Senior .NET Software Developer
Varied work at interesting company
Pleasant atmosphere and enthusiastic colleagues
We'll help you to become an expert in your field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the software development area.
- Professional experience with .NET Framework and/or .NET Core, Design patterns, OOP, C#, and common libraries.
- Experience with API’s.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify the root cause and permanent resolution.
- Experience with agile methodologies – SCRUM framework.
- Advanced written and spoken English communication skills.
- Guide and empower colleagues, act as a visionary and mentor to other developers.
- Ability to lead technical initiatives from idea generation to successful implementation.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Identify opportunities for refactoring, abstraction & recombination of the code base.
- Challenge the way how we do things.
- Operate in a self-managed capacity.
- The people - first company ensuring stable work-life balance.
- Non-corporate feeling in a big company.
- Collaborative, approachable, sociable people.
- Strong learning environment.
- Opportunity to create.
- Flexibility and freedom.
What we offer
We appreciate our committed employees and we complement that with a commitment of our own - our benefits package. We care about your wellbeing, work-life balance, education and we celebrate our milestones. Our benefits to employees include:
- Additional health insurance – we care about your health.
- 3rd pillar pension funds – we care about your future.
- Accident and travel insurance – we want to support you in unexpected situations.
- Additional vacation days – we understand the importance of your rest.
- Employment anniversary bonus scheme – we are grateful for your commitment.
- Flexible remote working possibilities - we want to provide you with convinient work schedule.
- Trainings and certifications – we care about your personal development.
- Birthday vouchers – we want to make you happy.
- Team building events – let’s have fun together!
- Pet-friendly work environment - we care about our colleagues pets.
- Sport activities - we play basketball, beach tennis, foosball and etc.
The salary for this position starts from €4600 to €6000 gross per month, depending on the knowledge and experience.
How can I help you?
Applying for a role
When you find your ideal vacancy, simply click “Apply now” button and share your CV in English with us.
Your details are sent to our Talent Acquisition Team. If your knowledge and experience meet our expectations, we’ll give you a call!
There are 2 stages of interviews before becoming a part of Centric family: during them we’ll tell you about us, you’ll tell us about you, we’ll talk about technical stuff and much more!
If we have a match, you will be presented with an offer to join Centric! Start counting down the days till start, because we cannot wait to welcome you on board!
Once you sign the offer and later the contract, we will make sure that your start at Centric is smooth and exciting! Be ready for an amazing journey – go go go!