We’re Centric IT Solutions Lithuania, a Kaunas-based division of Centric, one of the largest IT companies in the Netherlands with branches in other 9 European countries. Centric is a company with a strong cultural fit. We believe in the power of innovation and enable people to perform the best they can. We think this quality makes us unique as a company. Join us to experience personal freedom, a strong mutual understanding and like-mindedness.
Varied work at interesting company
Pleasant atmosphere and enthusiastic colleagues
We'll help you to become an expert in your field
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product team to develop new user-facing features using Angular.
- Deliver high quality, maintainable, and secure software solutions.
- Collaborate with the development team on design ideas, technical challenges, and code reviews.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Continuously improve, measure and evaluate software effectiveness and usability.
- Remain transparent in your work and share knowledge with others.
Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with and using RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- In-depth experience using HTML and CSS.
- A passion for product design that is user-centered (usable and desirable).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The people - first company ensuring stable work-life balance.
- Non-corporate feeling in a big company.
- Collaborative, approachable, sociable people.
- Strong learning environment.
- Opportunity to create.
- Flexibility and freedom.
What we offer
We appreciate our committed employees and we complement that with a commitment of our own - our benefits package. We care about your wellbeing, work-life balance, education and we celebrate our milestones. Our benefits to employees include:
- Additional health insurance – we care about your health.
- 3rd pillar pension funds – we care about your future.
- Accident and travel insurance – we want to support you in unexpected situations.
- Additional vacation days – we understand the importance of your rest.
- Employment anniversary bonus scheme – we are grateful for your commitment.
- Flexible remote working possibilities - we want to provide you with convinient work schedule.
- Trainings and certifications – we care about your personal development.
- Birthday vouchers – we want to make you happy.
- Team building events – let’s have fun together!
- Pet-friendly work environment - we care about our colleagues pets.
- Sport activities - we play basketball, beach tennis, foosball and etc.
The salary for this position starts from €3320 to 5912 gross per month, depending on the knowledge and experience.
If you are successful, you will be invited to our first meeting in which we will talk about you and Centric.
You will have the chance to show your technical skills for our colleagues and to discuss more about the opportuinities at Centric.
If there's a match, you will be presented with an offer to join Centric! Start counting the days till your start, because we cannot wait to welcome you on board!