The Team Leader is accountable for managing and leading people in teams of DevOps And Cloud Solutions, Data Science, Security Engineering, Software Development and providing effective guidance. This role is responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis in order to ensure effective collaboration and engaging the team in achieving specific goals and deliver high quality services. Team leader is also responsible for evaluation and follow up the team as well as individual performance, feedback and development. If you are a born leader – join our team and let’s climb the ladder of improvement together!
Varied work at interesting company
Pleasant atmosphere and enthusiastic colleagues
We'll help you to become an expert in your field
- Overseeing day-to-day operations, including reviewing, monitoring progress and efficiency, driving continuous process improvements.
- Setting up individual and team goals, facilitating employees' personal and career development.
- Providing feedback regarding employee performance as well as guiding and inspiring to reach better results.
- Planning team occupation, verifying time sheets and other payroll/finance/HR related processes.
- Ensuring delivery of excellent quality service and improving the service through training, coaching and enabling the team as well as driving continuous process improvements.
- Maintaining necessary communication with the customer regarding the services and ensuring appropriate escalation while solving issues.
- Identifying bottlenecks, potential risks and finding solutions, solving any team issues.
- Securing operations through workforce planning, ensuring the unit is staffed with the right capacity and competency to deliver on targets.
- Being actively involved in recruitment and selection process, being responsible for onboarding of new employees.
- Being accountable for team logistics (standard equipment, space, etc.).
- Maintaining close and transparent communication with Group Leader.
- Maintaining high enthusiasm level within the team, acting as the company ambassador (internally and externally).
- Excellent team leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent English, both speaking and writing.
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team.
- Can-do attitude and proactivity.
- Knowledge in fields of IT Infrastructure and DevOps practices and/or Data Science, and/or Software Development.
- Excellent work habits (organized, collaborative, integrity, proactive, creative, innovative).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with distributed team.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Professional and pleasant working environment.
- Salary starting at €2800 gross per month, depending on the knowledge and experience.
- Freedom, challenge and dynamics.
- Personal development.
- Ergonomic work space.
What we offer
We appreciate our committed employees and we complement that with a commitment of our own - our benefits package. We care about your wellbeing, work-life balance, education and we celebrate our milestones. Our benefits to employees include:
- Additional health insurance – we care about your health.
- 3rd pillar pension funds – we care about your future.
- Accident and travel insurance – we want to support you in unexpected situations.
- Additional vacation days – we understand the importance of your rest.
- Employment anniversary bonus scheme – we are grateful for your commitment.
- Flexible remote working possibilities - we want to provide you with convinient work schedule.
- Trainings and certifications – we care about your personal development.
- Birthday vouchers – we want to make you happy.
- Team building events – let’s have fun together!
How can I help you?
Applying for a role
When you find your ideal vacancy, simply click “Apply now” button and share your CV in English with us.
Your details are sent to our Talent Acquisition Team. If your knowledge and experience meet our expectations, we’ll give you a call!
There are 3 stages of interviews before becoming a part of Centric family: during them we’ll tell you about us, you’ll tell us about you, we’ll talk about technical stuff and much more!
If we have a match, you will be presented with an offer to join Centric! Start counting down the days till start, because we cannot wait to welcome you on board!
Once you sign the offer and later the contract, we will make sure that your start at Centric is smooth and exciting! Be ready for an amazing journey – go go go!