Do you support realization of global, multi-disciplinary, complex projects?
Our client aims to implement Connected Services within their network, to position them competitively and to realize the Business Case. Within Connected Services, the Services Development department has the goal of defining Connected Services / Features for the benefit of Customers, Dealers and internal organizations, ensuring that these Services / Features are delivered in the right quality and then transferring them for market introduction. A dedicated project team is working on implementing OTA (Over the Air) related services for software updating of vehicle systems through telecommunication solutions.
As an experienced Project Manager, you support realization of global, multi-disciplinary, complex projects. A program / project team usually consists of project managers, product owners, architects, software developers, information / business analysts, hardware experts and SMEs. We collaborate with and use solutions from third parties, putting great emphasis on integration and coordination.
- You produce program schedules in close consultation with internal stakeholders, customers, and suppliers.
- You actively monitor progress of projects / program, and you address deviations in a timely manner.
- You provide reports and presentations of the QTCP (Quality, Timing, Cost and Performance) aspects of a program. In this role you will be a part of the PMO department, consisting of program and project managers, and will report to PMO Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the correct design and organization of your program and projects. You contribute to its definition, management, and delivery within the preconditions of scope, quality, effort, risks, and time.
- You are jointly responsible for ensuring that the developed application or system is properly embedded in the receiving organizations (IT operational management, Business application management).
- Any necessary process changes for this (both IT and Business) are also managed from the program.
- You are responsible for program reporting and coordination with clients and business partners.
Automotive Experience is a Must, please submit your profile in English.