For our client we are in search of a (Senior) Diagnostics Analyst / Diagnostic Business Analyst.You have experience in project management and , through thorough analysis, you can quickly create complex processes and come up with original and alternative solutions. You know how to motivate and enthuse your team members in a social and communicative way.
The Diagnostics department is part of the After Sales organization within Marketing & Sales , has up to 45-50 people and is responsible for the hardware and software development, production and maintenance of the tool for our clients workshops and – factories worldwide. The tool is an off-board diagnostic tool and offers dealers, garage and workshop owners six main features, in order to perform diagnostic and repair activities as efficient as possible:
- Quick Check
- Vehicle Updates
- Customer Parameters
- Diagnostic test set
- Manufacturing Sequences
The Diagnostic Business Analyst examines the needs of Diagnostics within clients organisation and translates these into requirements and user requirements in specifications. You collect customer needs and convert them to 'required' functionalities for our internal and external suppliers and herein determines an optimal balance. You are the proactive driving force between various customers, the Diagnostics team and their suppliers.
The main responsibilities:
- Define , follow up and verify all diagnostic requirements for the diagnostic platform required worldwide;
- Define , verify and verify all production-related diagnostic requirements and / or all service-related projects, requirements;
- Ensure client's service diagnosis competitive position in the market;
- The Business Analyst works closely with other departments in the organization. You maintain customer contact between dealers and operations;
- Continuous improvement and the pursuit of efficiency in collaboration with colleagues is of great importance to achieve the team goals.