Can you developing and optimize our connected services?
For our client we are in search of a Technical Application Manager Global Connected Services.
He or she will be responsible for developing and optimizing the connected services. In the position of Technical Application Manager you will oversee the landscape of the various operational services and systems used within the Global Connected Services. You will interact with various people (external/internal) on operational and tactical level. You will be able to build bridges and translate the full width of the operational portfolio into tangible actions, prioritize them and make decisions in the process. You will have the proper skill level to advise project managers and Global Connected Services MT.
- Continuously monitor all developments that might affect processes or IT services and analyses possible effects.
- Translate business needs into a (functional / technical) specification, take into account all boundary conditions and expectations/demands of all relevant stakeholders.
- Determine the planning needed to realize the deliverables.
- Manage all activities needed to realize the deliverables and take or initiate appropriate corrective measures.
- Define and/or execute tests, make sure all relevant documentation, procedures, directives and/or instructions are available and / or all users are trained.
- Support the users and monitor the condition and/or performance of the assets/processes/methods one is responsible for and correct or improve after approval of all relevant stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate the activities
- Monitor progress of the work and take appropriate actions within own level of authority or escalate to a higher level of authority if required.
- Reports to the Service Delivery Manager Global Connected Services EU