Are you the person who is passionate about cloud technology and data management?
Vanderlande is a leading global provider of baggage handling systems for over 600 airports, as well as parcel handling systems that process 52 million parcels per day. As we continue to expand our digital services and become more data-driven, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Cloud Data to join our Digital Service Platform department.
As part of the Digital Readiness Team, you will be responsible for extracting operational data from our equipment, contextualizing it in the cloud, and using it for our digital services to gain insights, including predictive maintenance, process optimization, anomaly detection, and more. We're looking for a practical person who loves working with cloud products and is passionate about managing data in the cloud. In this role, you'll lead by example and be responsible for getting things done.
- Develop and secure highly performant software solutions for data acquisition
- Manage acquired operational data from our equipment using the latest technologies
- Provide contextualized operational data using secured API's
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in data acquisition, cloud computing, and IoT to drive innovation and continuous improvement
- Collaborate closely with other digital service teams to understand their data needs
- Develop and maintain cloud software, leveraging microservices architecture to support scalable and flexible solutions
- Lead and mentor junior team members, providing technical guidance and leading by example
- Cultivating a security-first mindset
- Passionate about cloud technology and data management
- Proactive, result-oriented, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English