Are you the enthusiastic, result-driven and versatile senior software integration engineer with a hands-on attitude?
As a software integration engineer you are member of the project integration team and responsible for intake, configuration, integrating and testing of the IT software for warehouse projects. This software implements business logic in warehouse control systems and forms the part of our systems that interact with the users and control the processes on the systems. The software includes controls for logistical transport, communication with external host systems, reporting and data analysis. Basically, a software integration engineer is an all-rounder, who takes the lead in getting new IT software deliveries (including all new features) integrated in the project test environment. To achieve this goal, you have to be proactive, be equipped with good people skills and be process minded. As a senior software integration engineer, you will lead by example and will coach the medior and junior testers.
Your qualifications and skillsIf you’re an enthusiastic, result-driven and versatile software integration engineer with a hands-on attitude, you will excel at:
- Demonstrated ability to undertake complex test analysis, test case construction/automation and documentation for reproduction.
- Creating project test configurations for the components
- Verification and validation of components in a project test & integration environment
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and fixing problems with a strong analytical view
- Processing integration increments in a structured way with built-in quality
- Delivering positively critical input for test plan and test design documentation
- Independently executing and analyzing the system integration tests
- Independently solving work related problems within the own operational work environment
- Effectively and closely collaborating with supplying teams
- Being the right-hand man/woman for the Product Integration lead
- Lead by example and have an active role in guiding the medior and junior testers
- Being a proactive and committed team player