Are you the Site Reliability engineer with experience in e-commerce and omnichannel retail support?
For an international organization focused on sports and leisure we are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer with experience in e-commerce and omnichannel retail support.
Do you get excited by fixing things and ensuring high availability of external and internal products and websites? Do you want to add value to their transformation in digital commerce and provide best in class experience to customers?
Digital Operations & Monitoring team is looking to add a talented Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to their distributed international team.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be a part of a global team consisting of 12 engineers located in Vianen, Singapore and Chicago, supporting over 30 e-commerce websites across EMEA, APAC & Americas and will be the technical expert partnering with stakeholders across all areas of the business (product owners, data analytics, reporting, and marketing & merchandising teams) around the globe.
Objectives of the Role
- Monitor performance of both on-premises (e.g. CMS and others) and cloud (Azure) systems using a variety of dashboards and tools.
- Partner with engineering teams and peers to continually evolve the monitoring platform.
- Triage, quantify, and prioritize production issues, ensuring timely resolution and minimal business impact.
- Participate in incident management and root cause analysis for all major incidents.
- Perform advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting of issues affecting both back-end and front-end services
- Provide real-time support for development, test, and production systems
- Facilitate and participate in release and deployment activities.