Come to Craft's free online webinar Conditional Access on Thursday 13 October from 19.00 till 21.00 by Kenneth Surksum.
With conditional access you add extra safety buffers to the workplace, buffers you just cannot bypass. That makes it even more difficult to hack into systems and gain access to important data. It ensures that only colleagues with a certain code or an approved device can use data and apps. This makes conditional access a simple but very effective technique that allows you to ensure that your colleagues work a lot safer and more secure, both at home and at the office. In this knowledge session Kenneth will explain this interesting subject extensively. He will discuss the background of conditional access but will also share his vast experience with implementation and some of the pitfalls you could encounter. Of course, there is plenty of room for questions.
Content of this knowledge session
Why Conditional Access?
- How did we do it in the past
- What has changed?
- How should we go about it now?
What is Conditional Access?
- How does Conditional Access work?
- Why you should migrate to Modern Authentication?
Design Conditional Access
- Functional Design
- Examples/basic set based on own experiences
Implement Conditional Access
- Step-by-step plan, how do you approach something like this?
- Troubleshooting Conditional Access