At Centric, we see the protection of personal data as a very important part of our business operations and services. Protecting this data is the basis of our reliability as supplier and partner. By personal data we mean in this case: all information about an identified and / or identifiable natural person.
At Centric, we see the protection of personal data as a very important part of our business operations and services. Protecting these data is the basis of our reliability as supplier and partner. By personal data we mean in this case: all information about an identified and / or identifiable natural person.
In this privacy statement you can read which personal data Centric and the companies that are connected to us collect from you. We collect this information because we have an agreement with you or are in contact about our services and products.
Through this declaration you will receive information about:
- why we process personal data
- how long we keep personal data
- how you can view and adjust the personal data stored by us
- how your personal data are protected with us
Our privacy promises
Our privacy promises can be captured in the following rules of thumb:
- Purpose and purpose limitation: Centric only uses personal data for explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Basis: Centric bases the processing of personal data on one of the legal bases.
- Data minimization: Centric ensures that the amount of data is limited when processing personal data.
- Transparency: Centric provides transparent information to stakeholders, such as customers, prospects, employees, applicants, seconded persons and suppliers, about the use of their personal data.
- Security: Centric takes privacy seriously. With every choice we make, we take measures to protect privacy as well as possible.
Security of personal data
We do our best to handle personal data carefully. We also do everything to protect this data against loss and / or any form of unlawful use or unlawful processing. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures. Consider, for example, the latest innovations in the field of security. If Centric has to share your personal data with third parties in order to perform its tasks, we will conclude processing agreements for this purpose.
Infringement of security
Is there a breach of the intended security despite all our efforts? Then we deal with this incident according to the internal procedure drawn up for this. Of course we will do everything in that case to keep the consequences of the infringement as limited as possible.
If the infringement constitutes a privacy risk, we report this to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. If it is desirable - and in any case when required by law - we also inform those involved about the infringement.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights when it comes to the use of your personal data:
You have the right to view the personal data that Centric processes from you.
- Rectification and supplement
You have the right to have personal data processed by Centric changed by you.
You have the right to have your personal data deleted by Centric.
- Data portability
You have the right to transfer personal data from Centric to another party.
- Limitation of processing
You have the right to have less data processed by Centric.
- Automated decision making and profiling
You have the right to a human look at decisions taken by Centric (as opposed to automated decision-making).
You have the right to object to data processing at Centric.
How do you exercise your rights?
Centric takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. That is why we have appointed a privacy officer who handles all your questions about privacy rights. You can contact our privacy officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority
Centric handles your data as transparently and carefully as possible. If you do have a complaint about the processing of your data, please contact our privacy officer first. This can be done by sending a message to email@example.com. We will then do our utmost to resolve your complaint. In the unlikely event that you do not agree with the measure taken, you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Information sheet per processing
Centric chooses to draw up an information sheet in addition to the privacy statement for specific processing / parts. This data sheet deals specifically with the following subtopics for processing:
- Why do we use your personal data?
- What types of personal data do we process?
- Who has access to your personal data?
- What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- What security measures have been taken?
Information sheets are available for the following processing / parts:
In the coming period we will add extra information sheets.
For Centric employees, the application of the General Data Protection Regulation is incorporated in the personnel guide.
Updates to our privacy statement
This version of the privacy statement dates from July 9, 2018. Centric continuously updates the statement so that you can always view the latest version.
Do you have questions about this privacy statement? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via Jonavos g.7, Kaunas 44192, Lithuania.